| HOTEL PLAZA E DE RUSSIE - SOFT LIVING PLACES
THE TUSCAN RIVIERA SPIRIT IN AUTHENTIC ART DECO STYLE.
On the Viareggio seaside promenade, only 40 meters from the sea, in the Art Deco area. Built in 1871 on the Grand Tour route, Plaza e de Russie is the oldest hotel in Viareggio and its name honours the Russian aristocracy that generally spent its long bathing holidays in Versilia.
At 800 meters from the Railways Station, 2 km from A12 motorway, 25 km from the Pisa airport.